Save The Duck products are expected to be free of materials and workmanship defects and are protected under a one year warranty from the date of purchase.
In case a product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will at our discretion repair or replace the product or provide an online store credit.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, rips, tears, damages caused by accidents, mis-use, natural breakdown of fabric over time and negligence.
- Fill up the warranty form by clicking here in order to receive a RETURN AUTHORIZATION.
- After evaluating the information provided we will at our discretion issue a Return Authorization.
- A Return Authorization has to be provided before returning any item.
Once a Return Authorization has been provided please follow the below instructions:
- Insure the product is free from any personal belonging.
- Insure the product has been cleaned (required by law). Any product requiring cleaning will be returned at the owner's expense.
- Ship the item using the carrier of your choice. We recommend using a carrier that offer tracking numbers and to take an insurance. Save The Duck is not responsible for any package lost or damaged in transit.
- Include the Return Authorization provided in the box and clearly write the number outside the box.
Please allow up to 4 weeks for us to repair, replace or provide an online store credit.